Butler County, KY Club Site Information
Teen Center & Town Club
Teen Center & Town Club Site
338 South Tyler St., Morgantown, KY 42261
After School Hours: Open Monday – Thursday 3:00PM – 7:00PM CST
Summer Hours: Open Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 5:00PM CST
This site is not open on weekends
- After school program membership for the Teen Center is reserved for teen Club members only. Summer program will be open to all Club members 6-18 years of age.
- To register a 6-year-old member, parent and/or guardian must show certificate stating date of birth
- Annual membership fee is $15 per youth
- To enroll your youth, membership applications can be found on site at the Town Club location.
- Membership information and annual fee must be completed and paid for at time of registration at this site.
Teen Center After School Program
- For After school Teen Center sign-ups: updates can be found on our Facebook page, Boys & Girls Club of Butler County. You may also contact our Area Director, Amanda White.
- This site operates on the Butler County school calendar year. If the County schools are closed, this site will also be closed unless otherwise noted
- Only fee required is the Annual Club membership fee of $15 per youth
- Spring and Fall break announcements will be posted as they are made available.
- Healthy snack is served daily for all Club members
- Homework time is scheduled each week Monday-Thursday.
- Please contact our Area Director for any transportation questions to the Teen Center for after school (270) 526-8686
- Summer registration sign-ups will be announced on our Facebook page Boys & Girls Club of Butler County. You can also contact our Area Director, Amanda White, for any questions.
- Summer program is open to all Club members 6-18 years of age.
- Summer program is on a first come first serve basis until capacity is reached
- $15 weekly fee per youth. Payment may be made in cash or check form, no credit or debit cards are accepted
- Lunch and a healthy snack are provided daily for all members
Check out all of our Butler County upcoming events and fundraisers listed below. You can even see a recap of all of our events throughout the year.
Our Event Sponsors
Boils & Ghouls Halloween 2023 Car / Truck / Jeep Show Thank you to everyone from the bottom of our hearts to all that came to support our Boys & Girls Club! We had such a wonderful time and great turn out. Our first show was a tremendous success because of...
Boils & Ghouls Halloween Car / Truck / Jeep ShowBoys & Girls Club of Butler County will be hosting a Car/Truck/Jeep Show on Saturday, October 28. This fun and unique event will also be a trunk or treat for kids! Join us this Halloweekend for face painting,...
Murphy USA to support Boys & Girls ClubsLooking for a way to combine a daily activity with investing in your local Boys & Girls Club..... Look No Further! Now through July 5, 2022 Murphy USA is partnering with Boys & Girls Clubs of America to...
Join us May 21, 2022, for our Hughes & Coleman Injury Lawyers Golf Classic! Boys & Girls Club of Butler County will be hosting our Golf Classic sponsored by Hughes & Coleman Injury Lawyers on Saturday, May 21 at Paul Walker Golf Course. This event is in...
The 8th Annual Stan England Charity Golf Scramble benefitting the Boys and Girls Club of Butler County was held Saturday, May 22 at the Paul Walker Golf Course in Bowling Green. Sixty golfers enjoyed great weather and friendly competition on the golf course at this...
If you already have an Amazon or Amazon Prime account, all you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com and the donation will be made at no extra cost to you! Once on the link, use the search engine and type in Cliff Hagan Boys & Girls Club. From...
Follow our Clubs on Facebook and stay informed with the latest news at each location
Check out our Butler County News page to see stories and highlights of our next generation of leaders, innovators and problem solvers.