Owensboro, KY Club Site Information
Roth Administrative Office & Mike Horn Unit
3415 Buckland Square Owensboro, KY 42301
After School Hours: Open Monday – Friday 2:30PM – 6:30PM CST
Summer Hours: Open Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 5:30PM CST
This site is not open on weekends
- Open to boys and girls from 6-18 years of age
- To register a 6-year-old member, parent and/or guardian must show certificate stating date of birth
- Annual membership fee is $15 per youth
- To enroll your youth, membership applications can be found on site at our Mike Horn Unit location
- Membership information and annual fee must be completed and paid for at time of registration at this site
After School Program
- After school sign-ups for currently enrolled summer program members will be Monday July 10 & Tuesday July 11 from 4:00PM-5:15PM CST.
- After school sign-ups for general public will be Wednesday July 12 through Friday July 14 from 4:00PM-5:15PM CST.
- Sign-ups will continue until capacity is reached.
- This site operates on the County school calendar year. If the County schools are closed, this site will also be closed unless otherwise noted
- Only fee required is the Annual Club membership fee of $15 per youth
- Site is open for Spring and Fall breaks
- Healthy snack is served daily for all Club members
- Homework time is scheduled each week Monday-Thursday from 4:00PM – 4:30PM CST
- Transportation is provided from select school systems to the Mike Horn Unit. Please contact our office for all available van transportation questions (270) 685-4903
- Summer registration for currently enrolled after school members and general public will be announced in 2024 after Spring Break.
- Registration dates will be announced on our Facebook page as well.
- Summer program is on a first come first serve basis until capacity is reached
- $15 weekly fee per youth. Payment may be made in cash or check form, no credit or debit cards are accepted
- Lunch and a healthy snack are provided daily for all members
Check out all of our Owensboro upcoming events and fundraisers listed below. You can even see a recap of all of our events throughout the year.
Our Event Sponsors
Murphy USA to support Boys & Girls ClubsLooking for a way to combine a daily activity with investing in your local Boys & Girls Club..... Look No Further! Now through July 5, 2022 Murphy USA is partnering with Boys & Girls Clubs of America to...
No ifs, ands, or putts about it..... it's time to PAR-TEE! One of our most anticipated events is returning on May 20, 2022! Our 37th Annual Cliff Hagan Boys & Girls Club Golf Classic sponsored by Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline is back and better than ever!...
December 8, 2021 our live auction RETURNSThe most anticipated question of our 2021 fundraising season, "Will your December Auction be back in person at BWW this year?" We FINALLY have the answer for you...... WE. ARE. BACK! Our most requested and beloved live...
CONGRATS to our 4 lucky winners in our Vacation Getaway Raffle!! Winners were announced on our Facebook Page @(Official) Cliff Hagan Boys & Girls Club. We want to thank BB&T Now Truist for your support to make this possible. We also want to thank everyone...
Top three words to describe our golf event this year by participants were "successful, fun, and amazing". We would have to agree! We couldn't have asked for better sponsors, volunteers, golfers, staff, or weather. A big THANK YOU to everyone who came out and...
If you already have an Amazon or Amazon Prime account, all you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com and the donation will be made at no extra cost to you! Once on the link, use the search engine and type in Cliff Hagan Boys & Girls Club. From...
Follow our Clubs on Facebook and stay informed with the latest news at each location. Just click on the Facebook logo to see a Club page.
Check out our Owensboro Club News page to see stories and highlights of our next generation of leaders, innovators and problem solvers.