Butler County, KY Club Site Information
Extension at North Butler
North Butler Elementary School
5539 Brownsville Rd., Morgantown, KY 42261
After School Hours: Open Monday – Friday 3:00PM – 7:00PM CST
Summer Hours: This site does not have a summer program.
This site is not open on weekends.
- Open to boys and girls that attend North Butler Elementary School.
- Members must be at least 6 years old to attend.
- To register a 6-year-old member, parent and/or guardian must show certificate stating date of birth
- Annual membership fee is $15 per youth
- To enroll your youth, membership applications can be found on site at the Town Club location or at the North Butler Elementary School.
- Membership information and annual fee must be completed and paid for at time of registration at this site.
After School Program
- After school sign-ups will begin after July 4th holiday. Contact our Area Director, Amanda White, for exact dates and times. Updates can also be found on our Facebook page, Boys & Girls Club of Butler County.
- This site operates on the Butler County school calendar year. If North Butler is closed, our after-school program will also be closed.
- Only fee required is the Annual Club membership fee of $15 per youth
- Healthy snack is served daily for all Club members
- Homework time is scheduled each week Monday-Thursday.
- This site does not offer a summer program.
- If you are interested in our summer program at the Town Club location please contact our Area Director, Amanda White, for further information.
- Phone: (270) 526-8686
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all of our Butler County upcoming events and fundraisers listed below. You can even see a recap of all of our events throughout the year.
Our Event Sponsors
Boils & Ghouls Halloween Car / Truck / Jeep ShowBoys & Girls Club of Butler County will be hosting a Car/Truck/Jeep Show on Saturday, October 28. This fun and unique event will also be a trunk or treat for kids! Join us this Halloweekend for face painting,...
Murphy USA to support Boys & Girls ClubsLooking for a way to combine a daily activity with investing in your local Boys & Girls Club..... Look No Further! Now through July 5, 2022 Murphy USA is partnering with Boys & Girls Clubs of America to...
Join us May 21, 2022, for our Hughes & Coleman Injury Lawyers Golf Classic! Boys & Girls Club of Butler County will be hosting our Golf Classic sponsored by Hughes & Coleman Injury Lawyers on Saturday, May 21 at Paul Walker Golf Course. This event is in...
The 8th Annual Stan England Charity Golf Scramble benefitting the Boys and Girls Club of Butler County was held Saturday, May 22 at the Paul Walker Golf Course in Bowling Green. Sixty golfers enjoyed great weather and friendly competition on the golf course at this...
If you already have an Amazon or Amazon Prime account, all you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com and the donation will be made at no extra cost to you! Once on the link, use the search engine and type in Cliff Hagan Boys & Girls Club. From...
Follow our Clubs on Facebook and stay informed with the latest news at each location
Check out our Butler County News page to see stories and highlights of our next generation of leaders, innovators and problem solvers.