Ohio County, KY Club Site Information
The Render Center
100 West Render St., Hartford, KY 42347
After School Hours: Open Monday – Friday 2:30PM – 6:30PM CST
Summer Hours: Open Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 5:30PM CST
This site is not open on weekends.
- Open to boys and girls from 6-18 years of age.
- Members must be at least 6 years old to attend.
- To register a 6-year-old member, parent and/or guardian must show certificate stating date of birth
- Annual membership fee is $15 per youth
- To enroll your youth, membership applications can be found at our Club site. You can also contact our Unit Director or message us on our Facebook page, Cliff Hagan Boys & Girls Club- Ohio County Unit
- Membership information and annual fee must be completed and paid for at time of registration at this site.
After School Program
- After school sign-ups and renewals will be announced on our Faceook page, Cliff Hagan Boys & Girls Club- Ohio County Unit. You can also contact our Unit Director, Ashley Garner, for exact dates and times.
- This site operates on the Ohio County school calendar year. If Ohio County schools are closed, our after-school program will also be closed unless otherwise noted.
- Only fee required is the Annual Club membership fee of $15 per youth.
- Healthy snack is served daily for all Club members
- Homework time is scheduled each week Monday-Thursday.
- For any transportation questions, please contact our Unit Director.
- Summer 2024 sign-ups and renewals will be announced on our Facebook page, Cliff Hagan Boys & Girls Club- Ohio County Unit. You can also contact our Unit Director for dates and times.
- Summer program is on a first come first serve basis until capacity is reached.
- $15 weekly fee per youth. Payment may be made in cash or check form. No credit or debit cards are accepted.
- Lunch and a snack are provided daily for all members.
Check out all of our Ohio County upcoming events and fundraisers listed below. You can even see a recap of all of our events throughout the year.
Our Event Sponsors
2nd Annual Champions for Kids Golf ClassicCliff Hagan Boys & Girls Club Ohio County Unit will be hosting its 2nd Annual Champions for Kids Golf Classic on Friday, September 29, at the Ohio County Community Golf Course. What better way to start the weekend than...
If you already have an Amazon or Amazon Prime account, all you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com and the donation will be made at no extra cost to you! Once on the link, use the search engine and type in Cliff Hagan Boys & Girls Club. From...
Follow our Clubs on Facebook and stay informed with the latest news at each location
Check out our Ohio County News page to see stories and highlights of our next generation of leaders, innovators and problem solvers.