December 8, 2021 our live auction RETURNS
The most anticipated question of our 2021 fundraising season, “Will your December Auction be back in person at BWW this year?” We FINALLY have the answer for you…… WE. ARE. BACK!
Our most requested and beloved live auction event will be held in person at the Buffalo Wild Wings Owensboro, KY location. This event is free attend. Enjoy a night out full of incredible food, amazing company, and uplifting atmosphere all while supporting a great cause!
Event Day Countdown
A new December tradition you’ll want to add to your list
Year after year, our Annual Charity Auction continues to grow both in attendees and collection of unique donated auction items. The goal for our 30th year is to make this event as memorable as possible for every single person involved. Every person that attends our event leaves with the knowledge that they had a remarkable time! You can’t beat the atmosphere, community good will, and fellowship shown at this event. We continue to astound attendees with the auction items we are able to acquire from our generous supporters of the Cliff Hagan Boys & Girls Club. We invite you out on December 8 to join us for a fun filled philanthropic night!!
This year’s auction will be held In Memory of Mr. Keith Lambert, our beloved and dearly missed friend. He was a long time supporter of the Cliff Hagan Boys & Girls Club, as well as an integral part of our Annual Charity Auction.
It has been a challenging year for our Club members, their families, and communities that rely on the CHBGC organization. But when kids have Clubs and Clubs have you, tough times can lead to great moments.
Last year through the help of our brilliant supporters, we reached over 2,263 youth in 5 different counties in Kentucky as well as 1 county in Indiana. We were able to support our Club members and families by:
- Providing over 3,500 bags of groceries for food insecurity programs
- Distribute over 5,500 pairs of shoes through our Operation Under Armor program
- Provide “Learning Centers” to give our Club members access to virtual learning support, Chromebooks, and a safe environment with little distraction to complete their school course work.
Glimpse at our Auction Items
- St. Louis Cardinals game tickets
- Cincinatti Reds game tickets
- Jewelry (from various local retailors)
- Signed sports memorabilia
- Gift cards to various local restaurants
- Tickets to NASCAR Xfinity Series and Truck Series doubleheader & tickets to NASCAR Cup Series Race
- Golf Packages
- U.K. men’s basketball game tickets (lower arena seating)
- Tools (all varieties)
- Car gift certificates (detailing, oil changes)
- Hair products and gift certificates (men and women)
- Gatlinburg trip package
- Park City, Utah trip package
- Farmer & the Frenchman package (cabin stay with dinner)
- Stay at the KY Castle package
- KY Lake sailing package
- Nashville trip package
- Owensboro Symphony tickets
- Family Four Pack to Jabali African Acrobats at the RiverPark Center
- BWW Super Bowl party (includes 100 wings)
- BWW Final Four party (includes 100 wings)
- Home gift certificates
- Patio concrete job work
- Churchill Downs package (includes lunch and Turf Club Box)
- Pet grooming certificate
- Cooking classes certificate
- 2 hour event rental to The Holiday InnGloo
Many more auction items still coming in!!
The proceeds from this event will benefit the youth that attend our Mike Horn Unit in Owensboro, KY. The proceeds will help create great futures in our 3 Areas of Impact: Academic Success, Healthy Lifestyles, and Good Character & Citizenship. Every youth should have the opportunities to succeed.
Date: December 8, 2021
Start time: 6:30 P.M.
Buffalo Wild Wings
4736 Frederica St.
Owensboro, KY 42301
For questions and inquiries: please contact Kalie Winkler, Director of RD & Marketing
Phone: (270) 685-4903