2nd Annual Champions for Kids Golf Classic
Cliff Hagan Boys & Girls Club Ohio County Unit will be hosting its 2nd Annual Champions for Kids Golf Classic on Friday, September 29, at the Ohio County Community Golf Course. What better way to start the weekend than golfing for a cause and raising money for the youth in Ohio County? Come out and enjoy a fun filled day of golf, sportsmanship, and community good will. There will be prizes throughout the course, lunch, and the first and second place teams will receive a prize.
This event will help benefit our Ohio County Club members. Help us reach our fundraising goal so we can continue to provide an engaging, academically supportive, and caring atmosphere our Club members know and love.
Friday, Sept 29 Golf Outing Details:
- Location: Ohio County Community Golf Course
- Address: 1153 Country Club Lane, Hartford, KY 42347
- Golf entries are limited to the first 12 teams
- Registration begins at 11:30AM CST
- Lunch will be served starting at 12:00PM CST
- Golfer’s Tee Off Time is 1:00PM CST. This will be a shotgun start with a team scramble format.
- Prizes for: 1st place team, 2nd place team, longest drive, closest to the pin and golf ball toss game.
The Countdown to golf for a cause is underway!
Ways to Support
There are some very tee-rific ways that you can support our youth at Cliff Hagan Boys & Girls Club Ohio County Unit! See below for all of our opportunities:
1) Enter a golf team or individual entry into our golf outing. Golf entries are limited to the first 12 teams registered.
2) Be a Hole Sign Sponsor
3) Make a donation the Boys & Girls Club of Henderson. $15 will provide 1 Club youth with a full year membership to our Club!
Check out our golf brochure below for further details!
If you are interested in being a part of our 2nd Annual Champions for Kids Golf Classic or have any questions please contact a member of our 2023 Golf Committee down below: